Levels of Care
Offering Innovative Senior Care in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
The Montecito Santa Fe offers Assisted Living and Independent Living in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Along with our two levels of care for invigorating senior living, we have a number of services and amenities.
- Our campus sits on 13 sprawling acres with beautiful mountain views and walking paths
- Starlight Lounge and Cabaret for happy hour, margaritas, music, live entertainment and stage shows
- Enclosed courtyards and patios
- Private outdoor hot tub rooms
- Grand Ballroom for community and private affairs
- Beautifully appointed resident lounges and living rooms
- Capote Library featuring 1000’s of novels and several kinds of literature
- Art studio for painting, pottery, and crafts
- Multi-purpose and meeting rooms
- Ample parking
- Handicap accessibility
- Night security patrol
- Professional landscape maintenance
- Multi-passenger van and luxury car transportation
- Scheduled transportation runs
- Concierge Services 24 hours – 7 days a week
- Two elegant dining venues
- Resort-style club house
- His & Her country club style locker rooms with steam rooms, showers, and dressing rooms
- Full-service signature salon and full-service spa
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center with personal trainers and certified fitness specialists
- Full-service juice bar
- Exercise room featuring Yoga, Zumba, Wii fitness with exercise instructors
- Bistro Lounge
- Resort-style heated pool & spa featuring aqua fitness, water volleyball, and lap swimming
- Putting green
- Cinema with state-of-the-art audio surround-sound
Available Care at The Montecito Santa Fe
Assisted living provides customized care for seniors who need assistance with certain daily tasks, like showering, dressing and taking medications.
Resort-style elegant living at The Montecito Santa Fe boasts unparalleled lifestyle and wellness opportunities. Our state-of-the-art campus offers luxurious senior living that promotes life, health, luxury, and peace of mind.